- Four presentations per session
- 20 minutes per paper (time includes presentation and Q/A)
- Multi-media rooms are provided with PC computer, PC-ready projector standard S/V equipment
- Presenters wishing to use their own laptop and specialized equipment, connectors, and cables to connect to PC-ready projector
- All student submitted entries have the option to be considered for regional student paper competitions
- Special sessions are welcome (contact Darren Bardati, firstname.lastname@example.org, for coordination)
- Materials, both textual and visual, should be of professional quality and be clearly legible from a distance of four feet. Poster dimensions of 48 in. in width and 36 in. in height are recommended. Neither dimension may exceed 48 in.
- Text should be limited to brief statements
- Posters are exhibited for informal browsing with opportunities for discussion with authors
- There will be a dedicated room (Centennial Theatre Lobby) to host all the poster presentations
- Poster or paper presenters with special needs should contact Darren Bardati (email@example.com).